We have a safety case in place to ensure our workers and visitors to our facilities stay safe. It aims to:
- Promote and secure the safety and health of staff and visitors at work.
- Protect staff and visitors at work against hazards.
- Reduce, eliminate and control hazards.
- Reduce risk to as low as practical.
- Assist in securing safe and hygienic work environments.
- Encourage consultation and co-operation between management and staff.
- Provide a framework for the development of policies and the co-ordination of the laws relating to occupational health and safety.
- Promote education on matters relating to occupational health and safety.
- Ensure employees complete work activities with ZERO health, safety and environment incidents.
- Manage system integrity.